Back to Browse recipes
Brown butter sole with wilted spinach and couscous
- 4 6oz sole fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 box baby spinach
- 1 cup couscous
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Coat a baking dish with non stick spray. Place the fish in the dish, season with salt and pepper. Bake for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- While the fish is cooking heat the butter in a large oven proof skillet. Swirl the butter until it begins to brown, this should take only 1 minute. Remove from heat and add the lemon and parsley. Drizzle the sauce over the fish. Cover the fish and place in a warm oven while you prepare the spinach and couscous.
- Prepare the couscous according to package instructions.
- To wilt the spinach place 1/2 inch of water in a large pot. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil and add the spinach. Cover for 30 seconds; drain.