Back to Browse recipes
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 roasted red peppers, diced
- 4 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 container fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4-8 10 inch tortillas
- 1 box spinach
- 1 tomato
- salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Remove and shred remaining dark meat on rotisserie chicken.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, saute the vegetables and cook for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Divide the vegetables onto the tortillas, then the chicken, only placing the ingredients on one side of each tortilla. Top with the cheeses. Fold the empty side on top of the filled side. Place on a baking tray.
- Spray the tops of the tortillas with cooking spray and place in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Serve with spinach and tomato side salad.