Back to Browse recipes
Curried tilapia with spinach and sautéed vegetables
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, small dice
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 box baby spinach
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, minced
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and red pepper. Saute for 5 minutes; stirring. Add the spinach and allow to wilt; about 30 seconds. Add 1/2 teaspoon and salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Remove the vegetables from the skillet; set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon oil to the skillet. Place the fish into the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, honey, curry powder, cilantro and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Serve the fish with the vegetables and a tablespoon of curry sauce.