Back to Browse recipes
Fusilli with green pea pesto and feta
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 12 oz dried fusilli pasta
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add pasta and cook according to instructions on the box.
- In a medium sauce pan bring the chicken stock to a boil, add the peas and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the dill, olive oil and half the feta
- Using a stick blender or regular blender, puree the mixture.
- Add the pasta to the pea sauce, season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with feta and additional dill.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.