Back to Browse recipes
Garlic chili chicken and noodles
- 1 package precooked stir-fry noodles
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 baby bok choy, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon plum sauce
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl combine the plum sauce, garlic, soy sauce, hoisin, sherry, sugar and garlic chili sauce; add the chicken and stir to coat.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray along with any remaining sauce. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bok choy and cook for 5 minutes; add the noodles and 1/4 cup water. Cook for an additional 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- When the chicken is done transfer to a plate and add half the juices and sauce from the baking tray to the noodles; stir to incorporate.
- Serve the noodles with chicken on top and garnished with scallions.