Back to Browse recipes
Greek style burgers served with roasted broccoli
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground sirloin
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 nectarines
- Preheat grill to medium-low and oven to 425 F.
- In a large bowl combine sirloin, feta, red peppers, olives, salt, pepper, garlic powder and rosemary. Form the mixture into 4 – 6 patties.
- Place the broccoli on a baking sheet. Toss with olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While the broccoli is cooking place the hamburgers on the grill, cooking on both sides until done.
- Serve with tzatziki on buns, and sliced nectarines on the side.