Back to Browse recipes
Grilled chicken thighs with Thai salad
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 2 cups basil leaves
- 6 cups arugula
- 1 cucumber cut into slices
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 shallot, sliced
- Combine 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, soy sauce and 2 teaspoons of sugar in a large bowl. Add chicken, stir to coat; set aside.
- In a small bowl make the dressing by combining 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, sesame oil, garlic, lime juice, and scallions. Add a little salt if necessary.
- In a large salad bowl or plate combine basil, arugula, cucumbers, tomatoes, cilantro and shallots.
- Heat oil in a grill pan or skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken; cook until no longer pink. Discard the marinade.
- Serve chicken over salad with dressing.