Back to Browse recipes
Grilled salmon with ginger-plum mustard glaze served with spinach salad and rice
- 1 ripe plum, pressed to yield 2 tablespoons plum juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch scallions
- 4 (6oz) salmon fillets
- Spinach for salad
- 4oz mushrooms, (about half a pack) sliced for salad
- Salad dressing
- Combine the plum juice, soy sauce, dijon mustard, ginger and honey in a zip lock bag.
- Add the salmon, marinate in the fridge while you make the salad and rice.
- Heat a grill pan to medium heat, add olive oil.
- Remove the salmon from the bag, reserve the marinade.
- Place the salmon on the grill pan, cook for about 6 minutes on each side or until flaky.
- Place the marinade from the zip lock bag in a small sauce pan, bring to a boil for about 2 minutes.
- Serve the marinade with the salmon, salad and rice. Garnish with chopped scallions.