Back to Browse recipes
Lemon pepper shrimp scampi served with side salad and crusty bread
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 carrot, sliced or shredded
- salad dressing
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add half the shrimp, sprinkle with half the salt and pepper.
- Cook on both sides, about 1 minute each side.
- Transfer shrimp to a plate, heat another tablespoon butter in the pan and add the remaining shrimp, sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute on each side.
- Add all the shrimp back to the skillet, add the lemon juice, parsley, garlic and 1 more tablespoon butter. Cook about 1 minute longer.
- Make the salad with the lettuce, red bell pepper and carrots, and serve with bread.