Back to Browse recipes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Leftover vegetables from roasted vegetables, cut into ½ inch pieces
- Remaining roasted red peppers, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian spices
- Dash of hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over low heat; cook garlic for 30 seconds, stirring so it doesn’t burn.
- Add all the cooked vegetables, salt, some pepper and Italian spices. Cook about 3 minutes, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix eggs with 1/2 cup milk, stir in rice along with cheese, parsley, chicken and hot pepper sauce (optional). Combine with vegetable mixture. Transfer to greased 2 liter (8×8) baking dish.
- If there is any leftover cheese you can sprinkle it on top.
- Bake, covered for 30 to 35 minutes.