Back to Browse recipes
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 leek, cleaned, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Coat an 8 or 9 inch round baking pan with cooking spray
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the leeks, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Sauté until soft; about 3 minutes. Add the spinach; cook until wilted and the all liquid is evaporated; place in the prepared baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Pour the eggs over the spinach mixture.
- crumble the goat cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set.