Back to Browse recipes
Tilapia with arugula, capers and tomatoes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tilapia fillets
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 box arugula
- 2 tablespoons butter
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups brown rice
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the tomatoes and ¼ cups water.
- Cook for 5 minutes; add the butter and capers.
- Place the tilapia fillets on the top of the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the fish. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and check to see if fish is done. It should flake with a fork.
- Add the lemon juice and serve with arugula and rice.