Back to Browse recipes
Tomato, arugula and white bean pasta
- 8 oz pasta, any variety
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 28 oz box pomi chopped tomatoes
- 1 box baby arugula
- 1 15 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes; simmer, covered, for about 10 minutes.
- Add the pasta, arugula, white beans and cheese. Cook just long enough for the arugula to wilt.