Back to Browse recipes
Turkey burgers with grilled vegetables
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1/2 cup cheddar, shredded
- 2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 red pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package hamburger buns
- Preheat grill to medium low.
- In a large bowl combine the turkey, onion, cheddar, parsley, egg, salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Place the vegetables on a baking tray. Brush olive oil on all the sides and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables directly on the grill or in a grill basket. Close the lid for 8-10 minutes.
- Turn the vegetables over to grill the other side. Place the burgers on the grill and close the lid.
- Flip the burgers and check the vegetables for doneness. Cook the burgers until no longer pink, about 10 minutes longer.
- Serve with condiments, lettuce and tomatoes.